February 3, 2010

Stanley, Judy & Elleandra

This handsome big bear - Stanley just came all the way from England. He is created by a very talented artist ~ Lee Jenkins. Stanley is made by quality short dense mohair with five way coated pin joints and filled with fibre & plastic pellets. Well, his is very saggy and heavy too!

He measures about 23" tall and has a very sweet & special large wooden button as his belly button. Aww...look at his eyes...I just love that handsome face with innocent eyes!

She is Judy....my precious little one! She is made by a talented Malaysian Artist ~ Tako @ Evangelione. I have admired her works for sometimes and finally managed to get one recently. ** Judy has been to Paris before she made her way to my home sweet home...:) **

I must say that she is even prettier in person and not forget to mention her little travelling suitcase.....very unique! My little girl tried to 'snatch' her from me a couple of times but failed! And she's even tried to 'persuade' me to give over Judy as her birthday present "in advance" ~ in fact, her coming birthday is on September 2010....haha!

Well, this Fatty Girl just joined my collections 2 months ago. Her name is Elleandra, a heavy & chubby elephant which is created by famous doll artist ~ Jan Shackelford. Elleandra does has her original vintage dress, but I prefer she stays naked with only her old diaper on.

Ohh...look at the VINTAGE doll buggy. What do you think? This is a Hard-To-Find item(still new in the box)....I was lucky enough to get it from Ebay.com.

email: dreamcatcherfairy@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. wah, u adopt Aundrey back home >_<
    i like evangelione's doll as well, she is really awesome ....i hope to exchange hand with her >_<

    ReplyDelete